Sunday, August 30, 2009

First (Last?) Post!

So here's what's up - right now I'm at Kadima Encampment (last night of camp), and I have a little time on my hands so I figured that I would get this started. I'm finishing up an excellent week with some CRAZY kids which has been an oddly relaxing way to get into a good going-away mindset. I am very excited for Nativ, and I figured that blogging might be a good way to keep a "journal" of sorts, and to keep all of you "in the loop." You may be puzzled by the title of this post; by beginning this blog, I am IN NO WAY committing to continue writing it. I will do my best to give it some time every now and then, but no promises. Anyway, time to focus on the staff meeting, I'll be in touch with all of you.

Adventuring on,
Seffi

No comments:

Post a Comment